Friday, April 18, 2014

♥Hi!♥

♥♥♥Hi everyone!

This is my new blog :). A window to my world, my life, my dreams, and basically a lot of things you probably don't care about. But, if you would like to check out some of my creations (Polyvore, art, writing, etc.) then here you go!

A little bit about me: I'm just your average 14-yr old girl going through life and it's complications. I love art, writing, fashion, designing, math, tech, reading, games, fun, and more! I am completely OBSESSED with everything Disney!

Some of my fav movies: Frozen, Wreck-It-Ralph, Cloud 9, High School Musical, Camp Rock, Starstruck, Rio, Brave, basically all animated/Disney movies! ♥♥♥

Some of my fav tv shows: AUSTIN AND ALLY (soooo obsessed with it!), most Disney channel shows, especially the old ones like Wizards of Waverly Place, Suite Life, Hannah Montana, Good Luck Charlie, and so on. I also love Victorious, iCarly, and Zoey101 on Nickelodeon. :D

Some of my fav songs: Parachute by Laura Marano (she is my idol! ♥), Can I have this dance from HSM, Start of Something New from HSM, Let It Go from Frozen, Can't Blame A Girl For Trying by Sabrina Carpenter, Leave A Light On by Amber Riley, Snow in California by Ariana Grande, If I Can't Be With You by R5, Sweeter Than Fiction by Taylor Swift, B-e-a-utiful by Megan Nicole, Gold by Victoria Justice, Carry On by Olivia Holt, and soooo much more! (These are basically my fav celebs too!)


Some of my fav books: Graceling, Throne of Glass, The Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Mother-Daughter Book Club, How To Ditch Your Fairy, Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children, Ella Enchanted, Princess Academy, The Book Thief, and a bunch of others which I can't remember right now...

My fav foods are ice cream and fruit, my fav color is all of them ;), my fav number is 14, I love any cute animals, and yeah.

My personal motto is: Always think about it the positive way, and never stop believing!

My fav quote is: Imagination is the true magic carpet!

So now I'll tell you a bit about each section of my blog, what's going to be in it, and blah blah blah.

Home- Well, it's the home page. What else can you say? It will just have all of my posts, in case you don't feel like clicking on the individual categories- and I don't blame you if you don't want to.

Polyvore- Polyvore.com is a great website for designers, artists, fashionistas, beauty gurus, and more! It's super fun and I'm sooo addicted to it. Everyone is really nice and I love it sooo much. You should check it out if you haven't yet! My page is @pandacubcake or pandacubcake.polyvore.com! Visit me if you would like. But I will be posting all of my sets here as well. So that covers this section.

Art- This part of my website will be devoted to any other kinds of art I create. Paintings, sketches, paper crafts, bracelets, anything I feel like posting :).

Writing- Here I will post some of my pieces of writing like stories, poems, songs, essays, and more. That's all I have to say about that.

Blog- This is where all of the random jibber-jabber posts like this one will go. My blog will be filled with my random thoughts and views on life. Hopefully it won't get too out of control. ;D

Contact Me- My contact info is located here. So my email (catherine_yeh@msn.com), Polyvore page (@pandacubcake, pandacubcake.polyvore.com), and twitter (@pandacubcake, twitter.com/pandacubcake).

Sooo, I guess that's it for this post. Sorry for blabbering so much. But anyways, I hope you will enjoy this blog as much as I have creating it, and yeah. Feel free to leave me a comment, message, or anything else on this blog, my Polyvore, twitter, or email. My info is on the contact page like I said above. :)

See you guys soon!!! ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment